Our passion is kids and the training ground sports provide to teach and develop healthy habits, skills and relationships for the rest of their lives. We are driven to make a difference in our community and the lives of others by helping people fulfill their greatest potential and become more of what they already are. In order to help fulfill that mission we partner with area youth sports organizations who are ready to help.
- The Dome is utilized by multiple sports for training and competition regardless of the weather outside. Sports served include: Baseball, Softball, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer and Wrestling
- The 2nd story mezzanine provides an unobstructed viewing experience for tournament and league play
Learn more about our partner organizations:
- Dan Bulley Soccer – Learn More
- Midwest United FC, Kalamazoo – Learn More
- Next Level Performance – Learn More
- True Lacrosse – Learn More
Upcoming Training Events at The Dome
The Dome has partnered with MSU Women’s Lacrosse Club to provide a Lacrosse camp for area female athletes. Learn more!